Growing Brands with Traction
Kevin Harrington is the inventor of the infomercial, one of the original sharks from the hit tv show shark tank, and has generated over 5 billion dollars in TV and digital direct response sales. Seth Greene is the world’s #1 trusted authority on cutting edge direct response, a best-selling author, and the only 3x Marketer Of The Year Nominee.
On the podcast, Kevin and Seth interview SharkPreneurs who share straight talk on what it takes to explode your business.
You can watch the episode on YouTube or listen to it on Apple Podcasts with Adam Kleinberg about growing brands with Traction.
Here are some of things they talked about:
- How it's possible to make a great living by being creative
- Why having confidence and belief in yourself can make you a success
- How a lot of hustle and a little bit of luck can help your business land big accounts
- Why providing value to your customers is the most important part of owning a business
- How being able to pivot your business will benefit you in the long run
It was a fun conversation that took us from the starting days of Adam's career moving to California and becoming a designer to our reinvention as a marketing accelerator in 2019 to examples of how our talent model has our ability to help solve a wider range of problems for brands today.
Adam was asked for a comment in this MediaPost story about Subway’s “publicity stunt” ...
What I learned (again) designing Traction’s website.
A conversation with former SNIPES CDO, Jenna Posner.